Thursday, June 25, 2009

Is the King of Pop going to make it?



According to a CNN report, entertainer Michael Jackson was taken to a hospital on Thursday (June 25).

A Los Angeles fire official told CNN that paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's home after a 911 call.

Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN a 911 call came in from a west Los Angeles residence at 12:21 p.m. and the patient was treated and transferred to the UCLA Medical Center.
Asked specifics of the patient's condition, the spokesman said he could not discuss them because of federal privacy laws.

I don't know what exactly to think about that. I do know that it saddends me to read/ hear that another legend from the black community might leave us. We've lost so many of our legends already. MJ was/ is simply a star you expect to live through anything. I mean, he's seemingly has more lives than faces. We've also seen him survive so many other tragedies like his battles with the law, horrible rumors, bad marriage and other drama.

I am seriously saddened by the news. And, I'm hoping for the best even though I continue to hear that things aren't looking good for Jackson.

I think I'm going to throw on some old MJ right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment